Welcome to Fiddler's Elbow Country Club. Whether you are visiting the Club for a business meeting or a social event, a wedding or a golf outing, it is our pleasure to provide a superb and inviting experience.
The Club is located adjacent to Interstate 78 and 287, only 30 minutes from Newark International Airport and less than one hour from New York City. Our helipad offers the convenience of air travel. Please contact us for assistance arranging a car service.
For directions, please click the “Contact Us” tab.
Cell Phone Usage
We recognize that cell phones are an essential part of personal and business everyday life. Please use with respect. All phones should be placed on vibrate while on Club grounds. Please be respectful and discrete while in the clubhouse dining rooms and common areas.
Club Dress Code
- At Fiddler's Elbow Country Club, appropriate dress is required at all times.
- Bermuda-length golf shorts, not more than 3" above the knee, are permitted for golfers.
- Shirts must be completely tucked in at all times.
- Hats are to be worn with the bill in the front. Hats should be removed indoors.
- Denim/blue jeans, cargo shorts/pants, sneakers, sweat suits and t-shirts are not permitted unless specifically allowed for certain events.
- Country Club Casual dress is required in the Lamington Dining Room and the Wine Cellar after 5:00 p.m. Jackets are preferred for gentlemen.
The dress code is strictly enforced. Members and their guests are not permitted to use Club facilities if attire is inappropriate. Dress code is for men, women and juniors.
Fiddler's Elbow Is a Smoke-Free Environment
Smoking is not permitted inside any building on Club property.
Lost & Found
The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items of members or their guests. Please keep your valuables with you at all times. Lost items that are found will be turned in to the General Manager's office.
Executive Business Center
The Executive Business Center provides computer workstations and photocopiers. Our business center is available for your use if the need arises.
Forms of Payment
As a private country club, we can only charge to member accounts. The golf pro-shop is the only area able to accept credit cards or cash.
Click here for printable, detailed guidelines for golf guests.
The golf valet is located on the left side of the clubhouse. Here, the golf valet will take care of your clubs and direct you to the locker rooms. Car detailing services are available upon request.
The Golf Pro-Shop is located on the lower level of the Clubhouse. Here you can check-in for tee times, purchase equipment, find rental clubs, and fulfill any other golfing needs you may have.
The Men's locker room is located on the lower level and is accessible from the valet area or the front of the clubhouse. Our locker room attendant will assist you with a guest locker for the day, cleaning services and an array of other services.
The Ladies locker room is located on the lower level and is accessible through the front of the clubhouse. Our locker room attendant will assist you with a guest locker for the day, cleaning services and an array of other services.
Conditions permitting, and as designated by Fiddler's Elbow Country Club staff, carts will be permitted off the cart paths. Carts around greens and tees will be strictly controlled and enforced to maintain optimum playing conditions.
- Maintain pace of play. Keep up with the group ahead of you.
- Golfers must check their golf bags at the bag drop area.
- Golfers must use the locker room to change shoes and clothing.
- Golfers are not permitted to change attire in the parking lot.
- Please replace divots or fill them with turf repair mixture located in the back of the golf cart.
- Please repair ball marks.
- Adhere to daily golf cart restrictions as posted.
- Golfers must observe the dress code at all times.
- To ensure that all golfers have an enjoyable round of golf, remember to maintain the pace of play.
We look forward to seeing you, and we hope you enjoy your stay at Fiddler's Elbow. If you have any questions prior to your arrival, contact the Club at 908.439.2123.