At Fiddler's Elbow Country Club, membership privileges are varied. For membership details, please contact Allison Garber, Membership Director, at (908) 669-4297.
- Annual membership fee with no bond or assessments
- Year-round access to English manor-style Clubhouse
- Private, well-appointed meeting & conference rooms
- Distinctive banquet facilities, including Somerset Ballroom
- Fine & casual dining options
- Indoor & outdoor dining.
- Diverse wine & craft beer selection
- Event planning, catering & floral design services
- Valet services
- Photography, transportation, entertainment & overnight accommodation arrangements available
(Includes all House Membership privileges above)
- Three 18-hole, championship golf courses
- Advance tee times for members & their guests
- On-site PGA golf instructors
- LPGA Teaching Professional for women's golf instruction
- Access to USGA GHIN golf handicap system
- Fully stocked Golf Shop & member discount on merchandise
- Reciprocal privileges to over 400 private clubs throughout the country.
Note: House Memberships does not include golf privileges.
Sports and Leisure Privileges
Pool, tennis and fitness amenities available for the entire family.