Welcome to Fiddler's Elbow Country Club. Whether you are visiting the Club for a business meeting or a social event, a wedding or a golf outing, it is our pleasure to provide a superb and inviting experience.
The Club is located adjacent to Interstate 78 and 287, only 30 minutes from Newark International Airport and less than one hour from New York City. Our helipad offers the convenience of air travel. Please contact us for assistance arranging a car service.
For directions, please click the “Contact Us” tab.
CELL PHONE USAGE
We recognize that cell phones are an essential part of personal and business everyday life. Please use with respect. All phones should be placed on vibrate while on Club grounds. Please be respectful and discrete while in the clubhouse dining rooms and common areas.
GOLF DRESS CODE
The purpose of our Dress Code is to provide members, juniors and guests with a guide to appropriate dress when using the golf facilities (Golf Courses, Putting Green and all practice areas) at Fiddler’s Elbow.
- Men must wear slacks or Bermuda length shorts that are no shorter than 3-inches above the top of the knee. Women must wear slacks, capris, golf shorts, skirts, skorts, culottes or dresses that are no shorter than 3-inches above the top of the knee.
- For Men, shirts with sleeves and collars are required. For mock collared shirts, the collar must be a minimum of 1 ½”. Shirts must be tucked into pants or shorts at all times.
- For Women, shirts with sleeves and collars are preferred; however, women may wear a round neck collarless shirt with sleeves or a shirt with a collar and no sleeves. Shirts must be tucked in. Shirts with finished bottoms that are designed to be left untucked may be worn out; however, no women’s clothing is allowed where the midriff is visible.
- Only spikeless shoes are permitted on the golf courses and practice facilities. Spikeless shoes include Softspikes, golf shoes with rubber treads, and sneakers.
- At no time are jeans, denim or cargo clothing, pool attire, cut-off shorts, jogging/sweat/warmup or yoga pants, T-shirts/tank tops/mesh shirts/athletic shirts or any undergarment type attire with or without printed slogans, strapless tops/halter tops or tube tops, any camouflage attire or shoes with metal spikes/high top sneakers/water footwear/flip flops allowed anywhere in the Clubhouse, on the outdoor patio/terraces, golf courses or practice areas.
- Caps must be worn with the bill forward, at all times. Hats and visors must be removed in the Clubhouse.
- Golfers are not permitted to change attire or shoes in the parking lot.
All members are responsible for ensuring that their guest’s attire conforms to the standards outlined above. Club staff will advise members and their guests if their attire is not considered in compliance with the Dress Code.
Please note that not all Golf Shop merchandise conforms to the Dress Code.
CLUBHOUSE DRESS CODE
Golf attire is permitted in the Clubhouse and Elbow Room Bar area at all times, (please refer to the Golf Dress Code in the aforementioned golf section).
Country Club Casual dress is required in the Elbow Room Dining Rooms and the Wine Cellar after 5:00 p.m.
Golf attire is appropriate for dining in the “55th Hole” – Grill Room and on the Patio at all times.
NOTE: Denim/jeans, pool attire, sneakers, sweatshirts and t-shirts are not permitted, unless specifically allowed for certain events.
Appropriate dress is required. The dress code is strictly enforced. Members and their guests are not permitted to use Club facilities if attire is inappropriate. Please be sure to inform your guests.
FIDDLER'S ELBOW IS A SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT
Smoking is not permitted inside any building on Club property.
LOST & FOUND
The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items of members or their guests. Please keep your valuables with you at all times. Lost items that are found will be turned in to the General Manager's office.
EXECUTIVE BUSINESS CENTER
The Executive Business Center provides computer workstations and photocopiers. Our business center is available for your use if the need arises.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
As a private country club, we can only charge to member accounts. The golf pro-shop is the only area able to accept credit cards or cash.
Upon entering the property, proceed past the clubhouse. The golf valet and bag drop are located to the left of the clubhouse. Here, the golf valet will take care of your clubs and direct you to the locker rooms where you should change your shoes. Car detailing services are available upon request.
The Golf Professional Shop is adjacent to the bag drop. Here you can check-in, purchase equipment, secure rental clubs, and fulfill any other golfing needs you may have.
The Men's and Ladies' Locker Rooms are located on the lower level and accessible from the valet area. Our locker room attendant will assist you with a guest locker for the day and shoe cleaning services.
Conditions permitting, and as designated by Fiddler's Elbow Country Club staff, carts will be permitted off the cart paths. All players are required to follow the posted rules for the day.
- Maintain pace of play. Keep up with the group ahead of you. (Maximum of 4 hours and 15 minutes)
- Golfers must use the locker room to change shoes and clothing.
- Golfers are not permitted to change attire in the parking lot.
- Please replace divots or fill them with sand mix located in the back of the golf cart.
- Please repair ball marks and smooth the bunkers.
- Adhere to daily golf cart restrictions as posted.
- Golfers must observe the dress code at all times.
We look forward to seeing you, and we hope you enjoy your day at Fiddler's Elbow. If you have any questions prior to your arrival, contact the Club at 908.439.2123.